Monday, February 16, 2009

One of many things on my wishlist

These boots have caught my eye for well over a year.  boots
The price is right, but if I were to buy these, they would be my 6th pair of knee high boots.  I understand a girl can't have too many pairs of shoes/boots, but my problem is now storage.  I very much need to go through my closet and let some of these articles of clothing find new homes.

I'm also a fan of Mary Jane style pumps.  Not the type girls would wear to school, but the type that adds some style.  Something like this. heels
But then again, closet space is an issue.. and I already have 4 pairs of this style. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the boots. I've been looking everywhere for a pair for myself. I haven't been able to find any in my size - 11W. Where, oh, where did you find your collection?

Karen said...

@C Lass:
I'm one of those lucky few that can get away with non-wide sizes. I've found that a size 8.5 US works very well for me when shopping for boots.

Pumps, on the other hand, require me to shop for a 8W, unless they have a strap. Most of my harder to find shoes have been obtained from places like endless.com or zappos.com :)